Hey you! Are you having as busy of a summer as I am? I feel like I am always heading somewhere. Today I have some products I received to help freshen up—great for when you’re on the go. I’m talking about Summer’s Eve Island Splash Cleansing Wash and Cleansing Cloths.
I admit—I never used Summer’s Eve until this opportunity. Having the chance to try them out has made me a fan. In fact, I’ve already purchased more in another scent, and you know I only share stuff that I’m crazy about! I figured there might be women like me who weren’t aware of all of the Summer’s Eve products, so I’m sharing them with you today. Enjoy!
Speaking of being busy, as a nanny I’m constantly on the go. We do so many different activities and I participate too, like dancing, music, and gymnastic classes, just to name a few. I end up a hot, sweaty mess, which is never a cute look, and it seems a million times worse in the summer. Jumping between activities gives me little time to freshen up, so that’s why I’m loving Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths, in the Island Splash scent. These wipe away odor-causing bacteria, are pH-balanced, dermatologist and gynecologist-tested, plus they’re alcohol-free and hypoallergenic. The Cleansing Cloths are awesome to freshen up during your period, after a workout, on a hot day, any time! These have totally saved me as I work late hours, not leaving me time to run home and shower before meeting friends for dinner or heading to a blogger event. The cloths have taken up permanent residence in my bag!
When you finally get a chance to shower after a long day, Summer’s Eve has a Cleansing Wash. Now, how many products are in your shower? I have quite a few, but how many do you have that are just for the sensitive V area? I admit, I didn’t have any. As the leader in feminine hygiene, Summer’s Eve has developed products made specifically for the vaginal area. I was able to try out the Island Splash Cleansing Wash and I love it! It’s a great scent and I experienced no irritation whatsoever. I have very sensitive skin, so I was delighted to find a product that works and doesn’t dry you out, making them safe for everyday use. Think of it as an extra 10 seconds to your shower routine. Aloha Freshness!
- Don’t forget to visit Summer’s Eve—they have news, all sorts of offers on their products, and exclusive deals. Or visit and “like” them on Facebook!
- I thought this was really cool—Summer’s Eve has a Product Recommender so you can find out what product is best for you.
- To thank you for reading and learning more about Summer’s Eve, I have a giveaway for you! Summer’s Eve is offering a chance to win a $100 SpaFinder gift card. Simply leave a comment answering the questions:
What do you do to stay feeling fresh
and clean throughout the day?
and clean throughout the day?
What are your freshen-up tips and tricks?
- No duplicate comments.
- You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post (see above questions)
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
- This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- The Official Rules are available here.
- This sweepstakes runs from 8/5/13 - 8/31/13.
- Be sure to visit the Summer’s Eve page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!
*PLEASE MAKE SURE I HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO CONTACT YOU. At the conclusion of the sweepstakes, BlogHer will select a sweepstakes winner from the comments and I’ll send them your email address. Good luck!