- POP's Pouty Pop Crayon nourishes, treats, and adds that perfectly-plumped pop to lips. These extra-nourishing balms gently bounce onto lips creating a plumped & pillowy pout leaving them with luscious, long-lasting color with a super-smooth texture. I got Coral Crush and love it.
- This BH Cosmetics palette includes a shade from each of the California Collection palettes: Hollywood, San Francisco, and Malibu. Chalky with some pigmentation.
- Coola Organic Sunscreen: Keep the sun and environment at bay with this SPF 20 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen; a clear, Titanium Dioxide based formula (for those who are Zinc sensitive) made with 98% natural ingredients. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, ultra sheer, anti-aging, and water resistant for 40 minutes.
- Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Hairspray: A high-performance humidity resistant spray that combats frizz by providing a protective barrier against moisture. Weather Proof promises to leave your hairstyles intact, removing any chance of humidity attacking mishaps. Didn't work for me.
- Nailtini is making sure your toes are nothing less than intoxicating this summer with our seasonal fave shade, Mai Tai. This rich creamy tangerine sunrise is the perfect complement to sandals and sun-kissed skin.
Check out my review for each product in my video below: