Do you suffer from allergies? I do--both indoor and outdoor allergies. I'm allergic to dust, mold, pollen, and grasses, among other things. I get red, watery, itchy, puffy eyes. I'm constantly sneezing and my nose is red. Even my face gets puffy. Yep, I get Allergy Face. Really cute, right?
Something I take to get rid of allergies fast? Zyrtec. It's the #1 allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines. Zyrtec brings fast relief to allergy symptoms, like itchy, watery eyes and a runny nose. It helps with indoor and outdoor allergies, too.
Zyrtec makes us feel better, and now I've got some tips to help us look better. Check them out:
- Use eye drops occasionally to help with red eyes. Make sure they're specially formulated for allergy eyes.
- Try soaking cotton pads in tea and then leave on eyes for 20 minutes. This helps with puffy eyes!
- Under eye products that have a rollerball help with puffiness too.
- Try using a CC cream or green primer to counteract redness around the face from allergies.
- Mix some cold, whole milk and baking soda and apply to the face to 20 minutes. Your face will no longer look puffy.
- Don't forget to drink water for hydration!
So now that you know how to prevent Allergy Face, and my tips, check out the video below for more great tips on looking great!
And be sure to Check out Zyrtec on Facebook!