Hey you! How was your weekend? Mine was busy! I went to an Atlanta Braves game, attended a pool party, cleaned out my medicine cabinet (I had stuff from '08! Yikes!), and finally cashed in my loose change ($100!). Speaking of money, last week I shared my 5 Under $5, and I was asked what items would by splurge-worthy. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to hear on what items you splurge!
1.Sigma Brushes--Investing in some good brushes is an absolute game-changer when applying makeup, especially for eye shadow. These are soft and have held up well after repeated uses and washings. Check out this post on Essential Brushes for my faves.
2. Bioderma--I first fell in love with this product in France and it's an occasional splurge. It's an excellent, gentle makeup remover. I have very sensitive eyes, and even oil-free products hurt. It feels like water and has no fragrance.
3. Mason Pearson Hairbrush--I thought all hairbrushes were the same until I tried this one! It helps distribute the natural oils in hair and makes dull hair shiny. And lucky you--I'm giving one away! Click here to enter.
4. Urban Decay Naked Palettes--If you want a neutral palette with a little bit of everything, try these. The original Naked (pictured) is warm tones, Naked 2 is cool toned, and Basics is mostly matte. There are dupes, but I like the quality of these, plus they're great for travel and for a variety of looks.
5. Davines Oi Oil--My hair takes a lot of Moroccan oil to get it to work, but Davines Oi is made with Roucou oil. It takes just a little to make my hair shiny, smooth, soft, and tangle-free. If my hair is going through a funk, I switch to this, and it works wonders. I use it every time I get a blow out.
6. Clarisonic--Who doesn't love the Clarisonic? I have the Mia and use the sensitive brush head. It exfoliates my dry skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
What are your beauty splurges?
PS: Have you entered my giveaway?