Change the Texture
- My hair holds curl because of its texture--it's dry and not fine. You need to change the texture of your hair to hold curl. Use mousse beforehand. Mousse has alcohol it, which dries out hair a little, and gives it a coarser texture. I've used it on wet or dry hair.
Choose Your Curl
- The smaller the barrel of the curling iron, the tighter the curl. I suggest a 3/4 or 1 inch curling iron. Don't forget the heat protectant!
- Once mousse and heat protectant have dried, it's time to curl your hair. Curl hair from the end and roll up. Hold 10 seconds. Roll to your roots if you want more volume.
- Catch the curl as your release it gently from the curling iron.
- Roll up curl and pin. You can use bobby pins or clips. If your hair dents easily from clips, then use the bobby pins.
- Allow to cool--this is important. Gently release curls, rake through curls, and spray.
weird angle=appearance of hair in eye
What hair issues do you have?
Everyday I'm getting closer to 1000 followers.
Will you help me reach my goal by spreading the word?
Thank YOU for following me.