1/2c coffee grounds
1c oil (try extra virgin olive oil or jojoba or almond)
- Mix together. Scrub where desired (avoid face) using hands, loofah, or wash cloth. Rinse away scrub.
- This should make enough scrub for your legs. If you'd like to focus on just areas with cellulite, you may want to half the recipe. This stores for about a couple of weeks if sealed in a jar. I've had no issues with the scrub clogging the drain in the shower, but if that's a concern, use the scrub over newspaper and dispose of properly.
- The coffee has caffeine that helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. The sugar serves as an exfoliant, and the oil helps to replenish moisture. I use a dry brush on my skin for five minutes before getting in the shower and using this scrub.
- Feel free just to use coffee grinds, if you'd like to skip the additional ingredients.
- Even if you're lucky and have no cellulite, this is a wonderful body scrub to use on skin. Try it to exfoliate your legs before shaving.
Have you ever tried a coffee scrub?
For my birthday next month, I'd love to reach 1000 subscribers.
Will you please spread the word and help me? Thank you!