I love It Cosmetics--their CC Cream is one of my fave things ever (already packed in the Cancun bag). Their products pepper my makeup room here and there. And when I got the chance to try out some new goodies from them, I HAD to try them. Look at them! Let's see what's inside:
It Cosmetics You Sculpted!
- Universal Contouring Palette for Face and Body $40
- "Developed with plastic surgeons, the leading experts in contouring and aesthetics, each powder shade is formulated with proprietary Perfect Lighting™ Technology to mimic real facial contouring and provide a foolproof alternative to fillers."
- Four contour shades, two highlighters
- Talc-free, and perfect for all skin types and skin tones, these shades are infused with anti-aging collagen, silk and peptides to blend effortlessly and deliver smooth, natural-looking coverage that lasts all day.
- There’s an included how-to guide
- I found this to be a very wearable palette and prefer the soft or light contour shades. The highlights are natural and very pretty on. Not too glittery.
- I don't do body contouring, so I won't use the darker shades regularly for that, but I do use them for eye shadows.
- Developed with leading plastic surgeons, this game-changing, talc-free matte bronzer is infused with proprietary Drops of Light Technology™ to add instant radiance without any glitter or shimmer, just skin-perfecting vitality and an airbrushed finish.
- Ideal for all skin types and tones, it never settles into fine lines and wrinkles
- Use on both your face and body
- Despite the color, this is a very natural-looking matte bronzer and isn't muddy in person.
- The brush is the Heavenly Radiance brush--very soft like all IT Cosmetics brushes
- Got my hair done and I always say this, but I feel better after!
- Don't forget my $500 giveaway!