Dry shampoo is one of my must-have beauty products that I use occasionally. I have nearly a dozen uses for it. But the white cast I get from certain brands? I can do without that. After testing over 20 dry shampoos over the past 6 months, I've got my faves for the best dry shampoos for brown hair. Check Sephora and ULTA for these.
- Versions for light and dark brown
- My drugstore fave
2- Moroccan Oil Dark Tones
- UV-protecting, argan oil-infused formula leaves no dull residue
- Just like the original hit product, but with a slight tint
- Actually works to clean your hair--be sure to brush out
5-Detox for Brunettes
- New version of the Drybar original
- Great at giving texture to hair
6-Bumble & Bumble Pret A Powder
- An all-in-one hair powder featuring dry shampoo, style extending, and volume benefits
7-Oscar Blandi Invisible
- A clear dry shampoo
What's your favorite dry shampoo?