And we made it! Another year is in the books. I, for one, am glad this year is over. But it wasn't all bad. One of my highlights was trying out all the makeup. All the beauty things! And today I've got my list of 15 items that were huge faves of mine. This is something I have done for the past few years (see 2014, 2013, 2012) and to keep you reading, there's a giveaway at the end. Two winners! Let me know your faves.
- Beachwaver--My fave hair tool for beachy waves
- Lancome Grandiose Mascara--Because I love long lashes
- Oribe Texturizing Spray--Instant volume and texture
- Cailyn O Brush--For when I want to take time doing my makeup, this gives me an airbrushed finish
- Makeup Geek Brushes--I love every one that I've tried
- Q Tica--I picked up this extending top coat at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and it's been a must-use ever since
MIDDLE ROW (7-11):
- MAC Lady Danger--My fave red of the year
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation--This looks lovely on dry skin.
- UP&UP Nail Polish remover--I've tried every method of removing glitter polish, and this is THE fastest.
- OFRA Liquid Lipsticks--My fave brand of all matte liquid lipsticks
- Perfect Formula Gel Polishes--I got a sampler pack of these, and loved them all.
BOTTOM ROW (12-15):
- Olivia Palermo for Ciate in Smoked Suedes--This palette really impressed me for design, shades, and formula
- D&G No.1 Sophia Lauren Lipstick--My fave everyday lipstick
- Becca Skin Perfecting Highlighters--I love every shade in powder or cream. Perfet for glowy skin.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes--Sometimes I need a quick clean up, and these never let me down! They get everything off.
Giveaway: 2 Winners will win $25 gift cards to Walmart, thanks to Neutrogena.
To enter: In the comments, tell me:
- a beauty fave of yours,
- how you follow my blog (or my social media)
Make sure I have a way to contact you! This giveaway will end Jan 10, 2016