Have you ever looked through your pictures and thought, "If people only knew the real story behind the picture!" I did that recently while going through my computer and thought it would be a fun/interesting/different idea to share them. I can't wait to see how you interpreted this! These can be blog pics, candid pics, whatever you'd like to share. There is no wrong way to do it. The link up is at the bottom. Let's get to the pics!
This pic came from my Casual, Comfortable Fall Outfit Ideas post. A few things I remember--
- I had to purchase fall clothes when it was still summer--this was a challenge, y'all!
- Right before I took this pic, I got a text that my friend's mom had passed away. I didn't want to take pictures after that, but I had to. Have you ever had that happen?
- It was 95 degrees, around 6:30pm--I had just gotten home from work, and raining when I took this. It had been raining for days, so pics in my apartment walkway it was.
- The power went right after this shot.
This came from my Mint Lemonade Sugar Scrub post.
- This is one of my favorite blog pictures I've ever taken.
- My pics are the one blog area I've always been the most self-conscious about, so I finally decided to get a fancy camera and do lots of photography tutorials. This made me feel like I was improving.
- This was taken in 1 shot! I threw everything on some white board on my bed and took the picture.
This is from my Instagram. I've talked about it here and there, but I am a nanny to two adorable little girls.
- This was from my recently-celebrated 5th anniversary of working for this family.
- We aren't often praised at our jobs or hobbies, so I treasured this moment.
- It also marked the fifth year of life for the oldest one I take care of. Born with lots of health issues, they celebrated her birthday monthly that very first year. Now, she's super smart and is a happy and healthy 5 year old. Seeing her change from a skinny 9 month old that couldn't sit up to the kid she is now is one of my best accomplishments.
- She'll never know the tears I shed or the prayers for her, she just knows I'm her friend that plays with her M-F, that makes her laugh with my silly songs I make up, and has been a part of her life for 5 years. And that's just fine with me.
I can't wait to see the pic(s) you share!
I'll be doing this again next month if you'd like to link up!