And since I've been so busy, I've been doing a lot of quick hairstyles to mix things up. I've got 4 hair ideas that are perfect for fall, since the biggest hair trend is effortless with a bit of polish--just a little messy. These don't take much time at all and can be dressed up or down, as desired. Plus, they all kind of build upon each other, as you'll see 4 Fall Hairstyles in 4 Minutes:
Sleek, Low Pony
- This has been named as a huge fall hair trend--expect to see it everywhere.
- I secured mine with a clear elastic and wrapped a section of hair around it to hide the elastic. I secured it with a bobby pin.
I had to give a shout out to Irresistible Me, who gave me a full set of hair extensions--just a few are pictured above. Since my hair is shorter now, I used these for fullness and length. I highly recommend trying them! They've got a variety of products, as well as various lengths to give the look you desire.
Flipped Pony Bun
- This is a fun twist on a regular bun. To build upon the low pony, reach above the elastic as pictured, to create a hole. Pull the pony tail through it (this will look just like the Topsy Tail, if you remember those).
- Try this when you are growing out your bangs. Take a section from the side and twist it. Pin in the back. Repeat on the other side.
Criss-Cross Pull Back
- This builds up on the last hairstyle, as you are going to keep adding to the back. Take a section from the left and cross it over to the other side. You can hold it or pin it.
- Now take a section from the right and cross is over the left. It should go a little lower than the first section you crossed over. You can pin that or hold it.
- Repeat at least once more. You can see in the right pic above I'm showing you about how low I go with my sections. Make sure everything is pinned.
And that's it! Four no heat fall hairstyles in 4 minutes!
- Did you watch the Emmy's last night? I had it on and looked up every now and again.
- Don't forget--my first link up is tomorrow. More info is HERE.