So I used to do Empties posts, and when I was asked twice within the past week why didn't I do them anymore, I knew had to bring it back. Maybe make it a regular thing again? Let me know.
Today I'm sharing just 2 items I've used up recently. I'm sharing these particular ones because they're skincare. How often do you see skincare in empties posts? Not that often. We try something, it doesn't work, and we move onto the next thing, right? Well, I actually finished these from Paula's Choice! I first shared them here a few months ago. Here's the update on them:
Paula's Choice Resist Daily Smoothing Treatment
- What I Loved:
- 5% Alpha Hydroxy Acid
- can be used by all skin types
- no fragrance
- lightweight and silky
- great for preventing and reducing the signs of aging, including sun damage, fine lines, uneven skin tone, and wrinkles.
- I have already ordered more of this.
- What I Loved:
- great for dry skin
- 100% fragrance- and colorant-free
- feels like a boost of hydration to my skin
- only takes a few drops
- I will be getting another one of these! I love it on my chest as well and started using it around my eyes.
As a Power Primper, I am offering 20% off + free shipping with promo code: PRIMPFALL20 to my readers. Expires: December 31st, midnight EST, One-time use only; cannot be combined with other offers or applied to previous purchase.
And if you are a beauty fan like me, don't forget to download the Pretty in my Pocket (PRIMP) app: http://www.prettyinmypocket.com/download. Here you'll find product reviews, tutorials, and more!
What products have you used up lately?
Have you ever tried Paula's Choice?
- Last night I had some friends over to watch Pitch Perfect 2. There was even a little karaoke action too!
- Happy first day of FALL! My fave. I will probably mention this a million more times. FALL!
- Since it's the first the day of fall, I've got 5 Pumpkin beauty DIY recipes--including Pumpkin Spice Latte Sugar Scrubs and MORE.
This was brought to you by Paula's Choice via Pretty in my Pocket.