And I'm sharing 5 of them that I have purchased over and over (trust me, there are WAY more than 5) today. This is a collab with Katie from FromMyVanity, so be sure to check out HER 5!
SinfulColors Nail Polish
- I'm a bit of nail polish fanatic, and this is one of my fave drugstore polish brands. They're inexpensive, they come out with collections often, and you can find them in lots of stores.
- I've been a fan of this gentle highlighter for ages, back when it was called Acapulco Glow, and it was the first one I ever purchased.
- I tend to use this most often as a mixer to my foundation or bb cream to make my own luminizer.
- Speaking of bb cream, this is one of my faves and I've purchased it several times. If you have dry skin, give this a try. Perfect for those days when I want to keep it light.
- One of my fave mascaras for lengthening--huge L'Oreal mascara fan!
- I have at least a dozen of these, in a couple of different finishes. I love the shades, I love the scent (What?), and one of my fave shades is Nude Creme (Kristen is a fan, too).
And here's a quick video of me talking about each item--does my voice sound like you thought it would?
What are your fave drugstore beauty buys?
- I woke up with a weepy, burning eye yesterday. Light would bother it, so I wore the girls' eye patch from their pirate dress up kit. When the 5 year old saw me, she didn't bat an eye. I asked her if I looked silly, she said yes, but that I'm always silly.
- There's a $500 Nordstrom giveaway if you'd like to enter. Click here.