If I'm not behind a camera or computer for the blog, you can find me at my day job: nanny. I've been blessed to have recently celebrated 5 years taking care of two little girls who keep me on my toes. I try my hardest to create a loving, fun learning environment with lots of play. And we have the best adventures. Today I'm sharing a peek into my nanny bag:
Minus my keys, wallet, and wadded tissues, this is my bag at the end of the day:
- Bright, fun bag made of wipeable material (has even served as a seat for wet grass)
- Light up bubble gun--bubbles and twinkly lights cure all. This is my secret trick that always works (even on grumpy adults).
- Magic Rock--The 5 year old painted this rock for me and told me it was magic. I asked what made it magical, and she said, "That will be $5." ;)
- Rimmel Keep Calm and Lip Balm--Yes, I wear makeup (almost) daily at work but prefer a lip balm with a hint of tint--this one is in Play. Very appropriate for my day job, eh? I love these and have them all. Keep Calm and Lip Balm has just the right amount of moisturizing for lips and it's only $2.50 at Walmart. The 5 yr old likes to apply it on me when we play "beauty salon." It's a "just bitten" tint of berry blush--super wearable.
- Cheap sunglasses so I don't get upset if they get stepped on or broken
- Notebook and pen--You never know when a good idea will strike or you need to keep the kids busy drawing for a minute
- Coffee cup that I refilled with water--but this is usually a water bottle
- Phone--I think I'm the only girl without an Iphone!
- Hand sanitizer spray
- Mints--I've even used these as a musical instrument for impromptu dance parties or jam session. Babies love these to shake.
- 3 hair clips--one for the 17 month old, one for the 5 yr old, and one for me :)
|click here for coupon|
Before I go I wanted to share a coupon to save you even more money on the lip balms. Click here to download a coupon. You can get $1 off when you buy 2!
|Close up of the "magic rock" and Rimmel Keep Calm and Play|
I want to see what's in your bag! Share your favorite Keep Calm and Lip Balm by using #KeepCalmLipBalm to be featured on the Keep Calm Gallery page.
- Sponsored post by Lunchbox.
What's in your bag? Any unusual items?
- Loving the cool mornings lately--a nice reprieve from summer heat!
- Serving jury duty today--first time!