FabFitFun Summer 2015:
- FFF X CosmoBody Jump Rope--This comes with workout videos as well on the FFF website. You can burn around 150 calories in a 10 min session of jumping rope! $14
- Everyday Wireless Speaker--One thing I love about FFF is that you get you choose certain items. This also came in teal but I chose pink. This is a wireless speaker (up to 30 feet), a latch for on-the-go-sound, FM radio, and hands-free speaker phone. $29.99
- Gorge I'll Make You Look Amazing Daily Spray--Awesome leave-in conditioner with a yummy scent. $24.95
- Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge--I'm a huge fan of these. It's a sponge from vegetable fibers that softens when saturated. I use it for the KP on my arms. $12
- Vaseline Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer--Spray-on lotion. I already use this and love it. $7.99
- Inkling Scents Sultry Roll-On Perfume--Alcohol-free pure oil fragrance of sandalwood, white amber, vanilla, and more. I love it and it passed the "will it give Elle a headache?" test. $25
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss--Love a lip crayon and love these--I don't have this shade, but did get to pick it out ahead of time. Check out the video to see the color on me. $19
- Scratch Nail Wraps--Haven't used this pack but have used this brand before and loved them. $12
- Headspace 3 Month Sub--A celeb-fave, this app gives guided meditations. Want me to try it? Let me know and I will report back. $38.85
- Wren 14k Gold & Black Sapphire Necklace--I'm wearing this in the video, so be sure to watch to see it up close. This was another item we got to choose. It's a small moon (heart and stars were other choices) with a tiny sapphire. $100. Yes--$100! Worth it right there!
Overall: Very pleased with this month's box, with the necklace, lip crayon, speaker, and sponge being big hits for me. Highly Recommend! FOR $10 OFF, please use this link.
Ipsy July 2015: Summer Lovin'
- Coolway Beachy Salt Spray--Perfect for creating beachy waves and natural styles with a non-sticky, matte finished look. Formulated with Dead Sea salts for additional mineral nourishment.--haven't tried this yet, but have been a Coolway fan for several years (if you're bored you can search for my really old Coolway post from when I took blog pics with my flip phone. HA!)
- Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics 2-in-1 Shadow/Liner--This uniquely formulated crayon doubles as an eyeliner for thick, precise lines as well as a perfectly-blended eye shadow. It worked fine but not a must-have for me.
- tarte deluxe Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer--
Two Tarte products this month! I already have the full size of this and love it. I use it a lot in the summer.
- Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser--This is a foaming cleanser that worked great but I think oily skin would like it better than my dry skin did.
- Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm--Hydrating formula to leave lips feeling silky smooth with a hint of color. I got French Kiss, and it pretty much has no pigment. I like it fine but I tend to only wear lip balm at night.
Overall: feeling kinda meh this month. No big complaints, but I have enough shadow/liners to last me a lifetime. I do love the ikat-print bag! Ipsy is $10 a month, and here's a code if interested!