This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WalgreensBeauty #CollectiveBias
My sis and I recently had too much fun strolling the aisles of the drugstore to see all of the latest summer beauty products, and luckily we were able to find everything at Walgreens. They've got it all for those summer beauty trends and new products, making Walgreens a super convenient beauty destination. Today I'm going to share a little of what was purchased by showing you one of my go-to summer looks. Enjoy.
I started the look with Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation. It gives a light coverage and keeps my skin matte, a must in the summer. Check it out in the picture above.
- I patted the gold shade all over the lid.
- Next, I used a crease brush and swept the shade Bella Cappuccino in the crease (top pic). I used a clean brush to blend it out, by using a windshield wiper motion.
- I took a small brush and placed Bella Espresso into my outer corner in a sideways "v" shape. I used a clean brush to blend it out.
- I then wet a smudge brush and dipped it in the Espresso shadow, and smudged lightly on my upper and lower lash lines.
I finished the eyes with the new Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Volume Express mascara. I love how this looks, especially on my tiny bottom lashes!
My lips needed something fun and bright for summer, and long-time readers know I love a coral lip. I grabbed way too many of the new Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stains, including the coral one in the pic above. I love them all! Bonus Tip: I then dabbed a little on my cheeks and blended with my fingertips for a natural dewy cheek.
Nail time! A summer look isn't complete without a cute polish. I asked y'all on Instagram which of these hot summer shades from Essie I should choose--I picked up Sunday Funday, Topless and Barefoot, and In The Cab-Ana.
And majority of you wanted In the Cab-Ana! It's so cute and fun, right? It looks gorgeous on toes, too.
Here's the finished look! You can totally see my nail polish storage there on your left--it's in shoe organizers! Ooh, and before I go, let me tell you about a fun promotion from Walgreens:
- Visit http://www.walgreens.com/summerbeautygwp for coupon for a FREE travel-size make-up brush set, your gift with any $20 beauty and personal care purchase (excluding baby category). I think we can all spend that much at Walgreens in about, oh, 5 minutes!
- This offer runs between 6/29 - 8/30!
What's your favorite go-to summer beauty look?