I've got another cover look for less, a series I'm doing this month, and today it's Miranda Kerr for Lucky Magazine. I gave myself a challenge to use one brand, and I decided to use some products I was sent from Bonne Bell that I've been loving lately. Check 'em out:
Have you tried Bonne Bell? I admit, I thought they only made lip prodcuts, so I was really excited to sample a bit of everything. Bonne Bell products is fewer than $5 and can be found here. I was impressed with everything I got to try out, especially the lip products, eye liner, and nail lacquer. If you're look for an inexpensive brand with natural coverage, I highly recommend checking out Bonne Bell. Now let's see how to get the look for less:
- I started off with this neutral eye palette. I patted a light shimmery shade on the lid and swept a brown in the crease and blended it out.
- I smudged a bit of eyeliner--one of my fave products--on the top lashes, right into my lash line.
- I curled my lashes (I tried using a spoon, one of the first beauty tips I remember, as suggested by Miranda in the article) and applied mascara.
- For a bit of color on the cheeks, I applied the Gelbronze on my finger tips and blended it out. It's a nice alternative to blush that looks natural.
- On my lips I applied a little lipstick.
- And then I topped it with gloss. In person it looks exactly like the pics!
- On my nails, I used this gorgeous shimmery nude polish. It is one of my favorite polishes.
|A few of my most-used products|
I'm giving away some of my favorite products from Bonne Bell. Email me with Bonne Bell in subject line, your address, and I'll pick a winner. Good luck.