As another month speeds by, it's time for another Ipsy bag! The theme for this month is Fresh Picks! Let's see what I got:
-Bag with plant design on one side, green on the other
-Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in Moonbeam and Unicorn
- Coconut-infused mineral eye shadows, packaged in a beautiful travel-ready recyclable container, these exclusive duos are customized just for ipsy! These shades can be found in the Pacifica Mystical and Charmed Palette. Smooth application with gorgeous color pay-off. I'll be passing these on since I don't care for the colors.
-Endless Euphoria by Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein translates the provocative fantasy of the iconic euphoria fragrance into a sunlit daydream filled with cherry blossoms and an air of sheer sensuality. I didn't care for this, as it gave me a headache, but will pass it on.
-Sans Tan Anti-Aging Sunscreen
- The Jersey Shore Sun® Sans Tan Anti-aging Sunscreen contains non-nano, anti-aging, certified organic ingredients, including vitamin E (non-GMO) & vitamin D3 which can be deficient in individuals avoiding the sun. SPF 35 provides broad spectrum protection which prevents premature aging and helps to prevent health risks associated with prolonged exposure to the sun. Top rated & recommended for safety, stability and excellent UVA protection, by The Environmental Working Group. This practically free from everything, and it worked. Just be sure to shake it up before using.
- Conditions, repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Argan Oil nourishes and revitalizes, while Keravis Protein drastically increases hair’s strength and elasticity. The results are hydrated, soft and manageable hair. I have seen but have never tried this brand before. I liked it and would like to try more of their products. Smells so good.
-Avène Thermal Spring Water
- The only thermal spring water bottled directly from the source and packaged in a sterile environment to guarantee purity and maximum skin benefits. Its unique composition is proven to soothe inflammation, itching, redness, general sensitivity and post-medical and aesthetic procedure irritation as it softens, protects and purifies the skin. So far, it seems like fancy water to me, but I will use this at the beach!
-Bonus Item: Bare Minerals Lipstick in Strike It Up
- I used up my Ipsy points to get this. It's a beautiful coral (imagine that...me with a coral lip! ha). I have a big Bare Minerals review coming in a couple of weeks, so styayed tuend for that!
|Bare Minerals Strike It Up, Pacifica Eye Shadow Duo|
What did you get this month in your bag or box?
PS: $100 Target Giftcard from Sonia Kashuk for Target--ends 6-30