Hey you! It's FRIDAY and I have the day off! Four day weekend after a week vacation? Yes, please. Tell me your plans. Are you doing anything fun? I suggest giving this spring eye look a try. It's so, so easy and wearable for day time.
Here's what you need:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked In Pink
- Stila Not So Nude palette
- Scandaleyes Mascara
1. Pat Inked in Pink all over the lid. This acts as a primer and as a pop of soft pink on the lid.
2. Take a flat brush and pat Sugar in the center of the lid. This helps to open the eye.
3. With a crease brush, sweep Dolce into the crease. Use a clean brush to blend.
4. Use a crease brush to apply Mink in the outer corner. Use a clean brush to blend. Smudge Mink into the top and lower lash lines. You can use eyeliner on the top lash line, but I chose not to.
5. With a small brush, apply Buff underneath brows as a matte highlight.
6. Curl lashes and apply mascara.
Need to see it in action? Then check out this video below:
I made this video as part of a collab with BowsNnails. I did a spring eye look, and she did spring nails, so please stop by and watch her video. We are both doing a giveaway! I'm giving away the Stila Not So Nude palette and the Scandaleyes Mascara!
I love this palette because of it's size--6 shadows, a lip/cheek shade, and a highlight--all in one! It comes with a mirror and an additional tutorial. This is awesome for travel and for day to night looks. To enter, please complete the Rafflecopter below:
The finished look!