Hey you! Happy 4th Blogiversary to the blog!! I can't believe it--times has surely flown by. I am so blessed to have readers like YOU. And to thank you for reading my blog, it's time for my annual Sephora giveaway! And no, this isn't a giveaway where you have to follow hundreds of blogs...just follow mine if you'd like. There will be 3 winners--each a different prize. Check out the prizes below:
Grand Prize: $75 Sephora E-Card to one winner
2nd place: Lacquer Cabinet Nailtini Polishes (6 Polishes, 4 empty mixing bottles $88 Value) to one winner. Originally reviewed here.
3rd Place: From the Lab Skincare Box to one winner ($165 value). Originally reviewed here.
The not-so-fine print:
- There will be 3 winners. One wins Sephora, a different winner for the polishes, and a different winner for the skincare.
- The Sephora prize is international (an e-gift card via Cashstar, so be sure to check your email spam if you're the winner), but the 2nd and 3rd place prizes are US only, due to shipping restrictions.
- ElleSees is not responsible for the condition of prizes when received. I will make every way possible to ensure they are in perfect condition.
- I believe in as fair of a giveaway as possible--these are real prizes given to valid entrants. Once the giveaway is over, Punchtab randomly chooses the winner. I will check to make sure the entry is a valid winning entry, then contact the winner via email. Once I have the information needed from that winner, then the name will be posted on this post only. That means the winners won't be announced here UNTIL all of the above steps have been completed. Please do not contact me asking for the winners. Keep checking the post until they are posted. Thank you.
- Please do not contact me asking how to follow or unfollow my blog--I can't do that for you.
- If you are a sore loser, please don't enter this giveaway. I do this annually as a FUN way to thank my readers and followers. Thank you and GOOD LUCK!
- The giveaway runs from April 14, 2014 to May 14, 2014 EST.
THE WINNER IS HAZEL V. Thank you.