First off, thanks everyone for the well-wishes on my Blogiversary post--and don't forget to enter my giveaway! Speaking of celebrations, Coachella started last weekend and continues this weekend. That means music festival season is HERE! And there are 16 of them I want to attend (I wish)! Today I'm sharing some fun products I was sent that you're going to love, even if your music festival means dancing in your kitchen (I do this--do you?). Let's channel that inner-flower child and check out these music festival beauty essentials that are under $5:
|Cleansing Conditioner, Sheer Shine Mist, Flexible Hold Spritzer, Volumizing Souffle, Dry Shampoo|
First up, let's talk about hair. Herbal Essences has a new NAKED Collection of hair care products--think paraben-free and free from dyes.
- Cleansing Conditioner--Clean your hair in just one step! Add a few pumps, work into hair, and rinse. That's it! This is also sulfate-free and has a nice mint scent. Very gentle, too.
- Hold those hairstyles in place with the Flexible Hold Spritzer--I like how light-weight this is, and it's non-aerosol, making it great for on-the-go.
- One of my favorite festival styles are Milkmaid braids, and here's how to get them:
- Get the perfect texture to create this style by spraying the Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (I've shared this on the blog a few times--love), rub at the roots to give a boost of volume (and an amazing fresh mint scent)
- Part your hair down the middle and braid the two sides going down, securing each with a clear elastic. Then, wrap each braid around the top of your head, securing behind each ear with a bobby pin (make sure the wavy side is against your scalp)
- Easy, tousled waves (my fave!!) are the way to go when rocking out to your favorite music at Coachella:
- To get amazing volume right from the start, work Herbal Essences Naked Volumizing Soufflé into very wet hair, rubbing gently at the scalp area to provide lift and control at the root
- Use a diffuser on a high heat setting and low wind speed to force out the excess moisture and keep the hair’s natural body and movement
- Then, wrap the mid shaft of sections of the hair around a 1-inch curling iron, leaving out the ends to keep the wave more edgy and chic
- Mist a bit of the Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist onto waves to give them a soft, beautiful finish (thanks to Herbal Essences Celebrity Stylist, Charles Baker Strahan for tips #getnaked)
|I'm wearing loose waves, all Herbal Essences NAKED products and Secret deodorant! Now, which festival should I go to?|
GIVEAWAYS for you!