Let's start off with some cleansers to get our faces nice and clean. Have you ever tried cleansers like these? Here's how to use them:
- Dampen your skin with warm water.
- Break off a piece of your cleanser, and mix with a little warm water to create a paste.
- Massage onto your face and body, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer if desired.
- Dark Angels--Black sugar and charcoal exfoliate and absorb excess oil. I like this best for exfoliating my body. Best for: oily, combo, acne-prone skin
- Angels on Bare Skin--Clay and lavender exfoliate while helping with calming redness. Best for: all skin types, but oily skin will benefit the most. As mentioned, there is clay in this, which can cause breakouts for some, so I personally don't suggest using this daily, but once or twice a week.
- Let the Good Times Roll--This was my personal favorite! Corn meal and cinnamon powder exfoliate, and it smells like butter-caramel! Gentle enough for daily use. Best for: all skin types, but dry skin will love it most! FYI: it does have talc, which could cause breakouts for some.
- Aqua Marina--This looks like a sushi roll and um, well, smells fishy when sniffing the container, thanks to the seaweed, which softens skin. But when applied, you'll notice a little scent of patchouli and citrus. There's also aloe and calamine lotion, which is very calming, making it perfect for skin that's been in the sun too long. I really liked this best on my body. This was the only cleanser I tried that was a creamy, gel-like consistency. Best for: all skin types
- Herbalism--This is a mean, green cleansing, exfoliating machine, thanks to kaolin clay and rice bran. There's also rosemary and chamomile to tone and calm skin. Best for: oily, acne skin
- Cleansers can be purchased for $12.95+ in LUSH stores or online.
- You Snap the Whip--This is a body butter probably unlike anything you've seen or tried. First, it's black. Second, it exfoliates the skin. Third, it is a solid and not really a "butter" consistency until you use it. It has black currant, pumice, and charcoal, with macadamia oil bringing in the softness. This fruity-smelling concoction best used in the shower with water, as it gets a little messy. I also received a container, which I love for my storing solid shampoos.
Let me tell ya, being a beauty blogger is hard y'all! I had to take so many baths to try out all of these bath bombs. So exhausting! Just kidding, it was nothing but FUN! LUSH has 8 limited-edition goodies just in time for Easter! Here are a few of them:
Bunny--How cute is this bubble bar? Expect lots of foamy fluff that smells like candy! My skin felt super soft afterwards. $6.95 (you can get at least 2 uses)
Carrot Soap--A fruity, moisturizing soap in the shape of a bunny. $6.95
Fluffy Egg--A bath bomb that is very strong-scented, like candy. I can still smell it in my room! It turns the water pink! So cute. $5.95
Brightside--This bubble bar is my favorite product and I've already repurchased this twice. Obsessed much? It turns the water orange and really bubbly, plus it smells like a citrus explosion, which makes me invigorated! I love using this to wake me up and get my skin soft! This is big enough for two to three uses. $10.95
Golden Egg--I've never used anything like this: think bath bomb meets bath melt. It smells divine--like toffee and honey, and leaves the water yellow. I did notice gold glitter on my hands when handling the product, like for photos, but it washed away. I also had gold in the tub afterwards, but this rinsed away easily. $8.95
What LUSH products do you love?
PS: Got wrinkles? Got stretch marks? Wanna see 'em disappear? Enter to win a tube of Strivectin SD Advanced (it works, y'all).