- can be inexpensive
- there's a brush for every product and area of the face
- fast application
- easy to clean
- can be pricey, depending on brand, and I recommend at least 2 face brushes
- need to clean more often
- shape is perfect for all areas of face
- applies multiple products, not just foundation
- natural, light coverage, "airbrushed" finish
- blends out too much product
- not full-coverage
- confusing on how to use
- $20 for sponge?
- longer to use
- not as easy to clean
- I prefer tools to apply foundation as opposed to my fingers. I feel like it is more hygienic, faster, and with better coverage this way. However, some products just work better with fingers!
- I use both, love both for different reasons, but I tend to use brushes more, since they are faster to use.
For details, brand suggestions, and more, please watch the video below.
Can't see the video? Click here.
PS: Got wrinkles? Got stretch marks? Wanna see 'em disappear? Enter to win a tube of Strivectin SD Advanced (it works, y'all).