The best thing about getting a To Go order (aka takeaway or take out) from a restaurant is you have everything you need, right there, all in one place. There's no preparation, no time lost, no searching around for ingredients, it's all there. The same idea applies to my Beauty To Go Kit: the essentials for quick makeup application. Keep it in your purse (or Johnny bag) or next to the sink for easy use. Enjoy.
- when you're tired (aka every day)
- when you've overslept and have 5 min to get ready
- college students
- running errands
- those who want a minimal makeup routine
- those who don't want beauty tools (just use clean fingers)
- traveling or on-the-go
- avoiding hearing, "OMG you look sick/tired/etc." ALL DAY
- saving time (no rummaging around looking for products)
BB or CC Cream
- moisturize, protect, and lightly blur imperfections
- necessity for hiding dark circles--I suggest a peachy corrector.
- Try Bare Minerals, Bobbi Brown, It Cosmetics
- look more awake with a satin shadow slightly lighter than your skin tone
- or try a brown or taupe for those days when you want to look like you put in more effort ;)
- sometimes just curling the lashes works wonders, but I swear by a coat of mascara on top and bottom lashes
- 2 products in one!
- I love Stila's Convertible Color, but try Be a Bombshell's The One Stick, NARS Multiple, Benetint, Sonia Kashuk
- okay, I admit, I will skip the blush if Im in a hurry, but I've gotta have some color on my lips.
- these require no mirror, no sharpening, and no skill, plus they come in a variety of colors/finishes
- Try Revlon, Neutrogena, Jordana
- See my Lip Crayon Reviews here.
Check out my quick video below, where I go into more detail on each product!
Watch the video here and subscribe.
PS: Want to get rid of those wrinkles or stretch marks? Enter to win Strivectin SD Advanced Cream here.