Hey you! I'm back with another edition of This or That, where I compare two similar products. Today I thought I'd mix it up and share two products from the same brand. I originally shared these with you in my Winter Drugstore Haul (see it here).
L'Oreal Extraordinaire by Colour Riche (in Coral Encore)
- What they say: transform lips from ordinary to extraordinary. Color is richer, lip surface is smoother and shine is magnified. Formulated with precious micro-oils and rich color pigments, Extraordinaire provides the ideal balance of color and care for perfect lips. The unique soft-touch applicator allows for a silky-smooth, gliding application.
- 16 shades
- beautiful long-lasting color
- love the texture
- not too sticky
- no scent
.L'Oreal Colour Caresse Wet Stain (In Rose On and On)
- They say: Discover a stain that thinks it’s a gloss. Now hydration & shine meet lasting, lightweight color. combines the power of a lip stain with lip-gloss luster. This next generation lip stain, formulated with a blend of light hydrating oils & concentrated pigments, delivers lasting color with a glossy finish. Packed with 30% water, leaves lips soft, comfortable and hydrated for up to 6 hours.
- 12 shades
- beautiful color when swatched
- thin consistency that sinks into lips
- nice texture
- noticeable smell on applicator
- great as a base stain
This or That?
- Hands down, I love the Extraordinaire by Colour Riche. It's super pigmented, feels nice on the lips, gives a glossy look but without the stickiness. It lasted the longest as well. I would repurchase!
- I did like the Colour Caresse, and like wearing it on my "no makeup" days, but felt I didn't get the lasting color pay off I was hoping for. I would repurchase but only if in a different shade--this one looked too natural.