Hey you! I have so many reviews I can't wait to share with you today. And I've got a little something for everyone. All products were sent for consideration and all opinions are my own, as always. Now enjoy! And let me know your faves in the comments!
- free from harsh chemicals and dyes
- safe for the entire family.
- nearly two dozen cleansing, styling and finishing products
- the botanically infused products include the best nature has to offer, combined with the best scientific breakthroughs in hair care
- I received the Color Protection Shampoo and Conditioner. AOX Color Protection Shampoo is a color-safe shampoo with concentrated botanically-based antioxidants. Their high oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) protects against color fading. Gently removes build-up without stripping hair.
- Loved this line and highly recommend this!
Mineral Fusion’s Nail Care Collection
- A healthier alternative to traditional nail polish formulated with natural minerals in a variety of gorgeous shades.
- uses naturally beneficial ingredients to keep nails healthy and strong while creating a shimmering color pop that is perfect for the season’s newest trends.
- This long-lasting, chip-free formula infused with anti-oxidant-rich materials ranges from vibrant pinks and metallic blues and purples to soft and shiny basics.
- Sleek packaging and a custom extra-thick brush allows for smooth, flawless and easy application of this electric line.
- Available in over 60 distinctively unique colors!
- Availability: Whole Foods Stores nationwide and ULTA, as well as other fine health foods stores and MineralFusion.com
- Loved these! I was able to get several days chip-free. I want more colors!
Goody's Hair Accessories
- Variety of products to dress up your hair--something for everyone
- I used the flower to decorate a gift--she loved the bonus little present. The elastics stay in my bag--being a nanny, I never know what fun activity I'll be getting myself into. The clips are great for keeping my hair out of my face around the house.
EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
- fan favorite among many A-list celebs
- the combination of shea butter and vitamin E keeps lips smooth and moisturized
- this sphere is USDA-certified organic and 100% natural
- the soft-to-the-touch sphere is ergonomic, recyclable and is easy to find in even the largest of bags.
- Availability: EvolutionOfSmooth.com, Drugstore.com, Target and Ulta Stores.
- This is one of my favorites, as I find it more moisturizing than some of their other scents.
Spa Sydell FLO Products
- Atlanta-based spa that's the ultimate destination for massage therapy, reflexology, skin care and other services that enhance wellness and wellbeing.
- I have used their services for 2 years and cannot recommend them enough!!
- Since many of you aren't in Atlanta, I thought I'd share a few products with you. I reviewed the Flo Soy Comfort Body Gel (this is my fave), the Lavender Jojoba Scrub (excellent for exfoliating skin), and the Citrus Ginger Lotion (a light lotion with a nice scent)
- evois an innovative, professional hair and beauty product manufacturer with individuality and integrity; a manufacturer that speaks the truth.
- luxurious products that are sulphate, paraben, dea, tea and propylene glycol free
- products that give professional results while respecting the environment. you won’t find unnecessary, over-marketed ingredients; no imaginary technology, no myths, no gimmicks.
- all ingredients in evoformulations are active; nothing is added only to make claims on the label.
- I received sample sizes of all products, including the Water Killer (excellent dry shampoo that worked great in my dark hair), Liquid Rollers (a balm that kept my faves mostly frizz-free), Ritual Salvation Shampoo and Conditioner (great for dry hair), Mane Prescription (protein treatment that I needed a bigger sample to fully test. It says it does better the more you use it).
- $24-$25 (note: sample, not full sizes are pictured)
- I loved the cheeky but honest descriptions--they cracked me up. I would highly recommend trying out their products--I see so many more things I want to try out!