I hope your week is going well where you are. Is it flying by? If not, no worries--I've got just the thing to help time fly: checking out my haul! Today I'm sharing new products (purchased between November-January) you might want to check out. Most of these are from the drugstore, with a few from Ulta thrown in (these are part of a Sephora/Ulta haul coming soon).
While I'll list the products here, as well as share swatches, majority of the reviews are featured in the quick video above. And several products will battle it out in my This or That series (speaking of, new post tomorrow). I really hope you watch it--my videos offer a chance to get to know me better that you don't really get to see via blog.
Products Mentioned or Reviewed:
- Maybelline Baby Skin
- WNW Palette: Naked Truth
- WNW Fergie Vicious Vixen Glosses
- Maybelline & L'Oreal glosses (review soon)
- L'Oreal Gloss Stain
- NYC and WNW Lipstick Crayons (review soon)
- Garnier 5 Second Blur (review soon)
- Garnier Cleansing Oil for Dry Skin
- NYX and WNW Fergie BB Creams
- LA Girl Polish: Sprinkles
- Julie G Polish: Anthony
- NYX Butter Lipstick (review here)
- Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coar
- Maybelline Master Glaze Blush
- L'Oreal Sleek It Frizz Vanisher Cream
- Plus 2 shadow palettes purchased at Ulta (see video for those!)
Swatches of most items mentioned
If you'd like more info on a product, please watch the video
and then I'll gladly do a more thorough review if desired.