N E E D:
- 3 chamomile tea bags
- 1 c uncooked, steel cut oats
- optional: muslin, fillable tea bags, pantyhose, thin sock
- Empty contents into to bath and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- After carefully exiting the tub, apply lotion of choice to damp skin for full absorption.
- Chamomile tea and oatmeal are both excellent at calming skin irritations.
F Y I:
- A warm, not hot, bath is best.
- I choose to tie the tea bags under the faucet while the tub is filling up and then put them into the bath. To make less of a mess, I'll put the oatmeal in a fillable tea bag (see link) and toss into the bath. However, a clean thin sock or pantyhose (tied into a knot once contents are inside) will work just as well and won't clog the drain.
- I swear by this when I travel during the winter, plus, the materials you need are usually found in the continental breakfast!
- Please avoid if allergic or ask your doctor before trying if needed.
T R Y: