Twice a month, I prove that beauty doesn't have to cost a fortune, with 5 Under $5.
Today, I'm sharing the Beauty on the Go edition with products that can save time (and money). Enjoy.
- Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine Mask--This is my secret weapon to give my dry, dull hair instant shine. My hair looks like I just got back from the salon!
- Rimmel 60 Seconds Polish--Ok, this might take a little more than 60 seconds to dry, but it really does dry fast. If you need a little color quickly before Date Night, give this a try.
- Trim Eye Brow Shapers--If you need to groom those brows quickly, these are easy to use. Bonus: Use them for gentle dermaplaning.
- Wet N Wild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana--If you have dry skin and want to fake a dewy glow, try this. This definitely isn't a bronzer, but it is a highlighter. And it's one of the easiest ones to wear. Some highlighters are too shimmery/glittery, but this one gives a natural glow.
- Gariner Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes--While I'm a huge advocate of washing your makeup off, these will help accelerate the process. They're great at removing eye makeup and are non-irritating. And oil-free!!
What is your favorite Beauty on the Go Product?