We made it through another week. Luckily for many of us, it was a short one! How was yours? Let's see this week's Rants + Raves:
- It hurts when I see people I care about going through pain, and there seems to be a lot of that going on lately. I know life isn't fair, but I hate when bad things happen to good people.
- Not really a rant, but Instagram--I think I'm doing it wrong? I post pics of me, my life, Charlie, and blog post teases. I "like" others' pics. I leave comments. I follow. But yet there are people who never like any of my pics, people who will like any pic as long as I'm not in it, people who follow me but never visit the blog, and those who like all my pics, but won't "follow" me. Does this happen to you, as well? Am I doing it wrong?
- Charlie learned how to "shake." It's too cute.
- I finished season 5 of Sons of Anarchy on Monday. I can't wait until the new season starts this week! Are you a fan?
- UGA won! I didn't grow up playing/watching sports (I was involved in the arts). But for a few months out of the year, I watch college football. And then I'm over sports again, minus the occasional Braves game.
- Saturday I had an impromptu football-watching party at my place with good friends and good food. And everyone stayed for hours afterward talking until late...those are the best nights.
- Thoroughly-cleaned apartment thanks to impromptu football-watching party
- Watching a little NYFW
- Pumpkin everything! Yes, I know it's not autumn yet, but I decorated my apartment in its pumpkin splendor this weekend. And I purchased some pumpkin spice creamer. And maybe I've had a #PSL or two. It makes me happy. :)
Share your Rants + Raves below!
And if you do this on your blog, please let me know so I can stop by!