- Miracle 10 AHA Cream--This is one of my FAVE products out of the bag. It smells like lavender and has made my dry face feel amazing. I'm purchasing a full size.
- Tan Towel--I think I got one of these in a Birchbox a couple of years ago and didn't like it. It's a wipe with self-tanner. I haven't tried it since. Should I?
- Whish Body Butter in Orange Cream--This smells nice and works fine, as long as you like orange!
- Diptyque Fragrance--A unisex scent that smells unlike anything you currently have...unless you have a Diptque candle. Very unique, but not sure it's me.
- L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream--Another fave product from the bag--the best hand cream I've ever tried.
- Blow Pro Strong Hold Hairspray--I've said it before: if you have dry, frizzy hair, avoid using products with alcohol in them. I rarely use haispray unless it's for an updo. This worked fine.
- L. Erickson Grab N Go Pony Compact--I used these in my 31 Days of No Heat Hairstyles and they worked amazingly--very strong hold. But I actually use the case to hold my bobby pins.
- Clear Bag (pictured at top)--It all came in a clear cosmetic bag, which is a decent size. If you like being able to see everything in the bag, then you'd like this.
- LORAC Special Effects Mascara--I'm obsessed with this mascara! If you want defined lashes that don't clump, try this. I shared a more detailed review here.
- Crown Brush Travel Pack--Crown brushes are hit-n-miss, and there were mostly misses in this batch, I'm afraid. Most disappointing product of the bag
- Lashfood--If you're looking for a natural product to condition lashes, try this. I haven't noticed a difference and would've preferred directions to make sure I was using it properly.
All swatches represent exactly how they look on my lips.
- Mirenesse Lip Bomb--This is a shiny, coral color that lasts on lips. I had a stain once the gloss wore off. I own a nude one of these already but like this one better!
- NYX Extra Creamy Lipstick in Margarita--Supposedly metallic lips are big for fall, and this pinky-coral lipstick reminded me a little of that. It's borderline old-lady frosty, but it's moisturizing, and not my fave NYX lip product. If you like the sheen of a gloss, but not the sticky texture, try this.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Liner in Naked--This is the exact color of my lips naturally. It works well and lasted the longest of the lip products mentioned here.
Have you tried any of these before?
Which one would you try?
PS: I've got 2 amazing giveaways for you to enter: