Did you have a good weekend? As usual, mine flew by! Since it's Monday, I thought I'd sweeten things by reminding you to enter my giveaway for a Mason Pearson brush. If you're not in need of a free hair brush, I've got some sweet treats for you on today. And the best part? They are all under $5! Plus, these are beauty products I love and repurchase. If you like this series, please let me know because I have plenty more products to share. Enjoy.
- Sinful Colors Polish--My favorite polish this summer is in the shade 24/7. It's the prettiest neon pink, that looks adorable on toes and makes tans pop. Lots of colors to choose from! $1.99
- Wet 'N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Liner--I've tried lots of brands when it comes to creme liner, and I always go back to this one. It's so good and makes cat eyes a cinch. Pictured is the Fergie version for $4.99, but the original is $3.99
- Jordana Lip Liner--This retractable lip liner comes in 15 shades. Line and fill in lips with this liner. Add some cherry chapstick or gloss on top for natural, just-bitten lips. Tawny is one of my favorite shades. $1.99
- Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume--If you like black lashes with volume (it gives me more length than volume), try out this wet mascara from Essence, sold at Ulta. $4.99
- ELF Powder Brush--It's so hard to find good brushes that are cheap, but this one from ELF is a favorite of mine. I featured it on my Favorite Elf Brushes post and video. It's multi-purpose! Use it for powder, bronzer, and even liquid foundation. $3
What are your fave beauty products under $5?