- FASHION: Heather Belle Signature Tassel Necklace--Worn by Charlize and Lucy Hale, this long tassel necklace is actually very wearable and I have nothing like it in my jewelry collection.
- EXTRAS: Peeps--Another nostalgic treat, like last month. I actually cannot stand Peeps, but instead use them in my Hot Chocolate or S'mores! I like to think of that as a
- FASHION: Hollywood Fashion Secrets Sweater Saver--I haven't had the chance to use this yet, but it promises to remove pills from clothing. Have you tried this before?
- EXTRAS: Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape Assortment Pack--I've been using these for years, and I like having a travel-version for those fashion emergencies.
- BEAUTY: Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara--Buxom makes my fave lip glosses (coupon for free-with-purchase enclosed with box), and I've used their mascara before, but not this version. It boasts volume and a unique curl. The S-shaped wand is unusual. I used it once, due to sickness and didn't like it. As always, I will update this post once I have a full review.
- HOME: The Laundress Specialty Washes--This is the part of the show where I pretend I have cashmere sweaters and have the task of having to wash them gently. Since I don't have cashmere, I do have wool sweaters, and this wash works for those. Others received Denim or Delicate washes in their boxes.
- HOME: Corkatoo Corkscrew--This is silly and cute, and is going to my friends' housewarming party soon along with a bottle of the good stuff. Cashmere sweater, optional.
- BEAUTY: The Neck Black Nail Polish--Different boxes received different colors, and I have the green and periwinkle polishes. They're supposed to be a twist on the French Manicure. I've swatched them and can't wait to try them out for real.
Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara
The New Black in Pardon My French
Leave me links to reviews of your subscription boxes!