When I posted my Products Worth the Splurge post, I had so many requests for cheaper options. While I swear by the PMD, and use it regularly, I knew I had to find something that might work for everyone. Today I'm sharing the Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System. It's around $22-27, and can be purchased online/in stores. I purchased mine at Target for $22.
- Diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles and reveal smoother, softer and more even-toned skin.
- For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily.
- Helps with: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Dull Skin, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven Texture.
- Benefits: Anti Aging, Heals & Protects, Exfoliation.
- It has the power of two powerful treatments in one system, gently resurfaces skin's texture, activates surface cell renewal, conditions skin to leave it feeling soft and smooth, gentle enough to use up to two times a week.
- Money-back guarantee
- Apply derma-crystals to clean, dry facial skin. Cover entire face like a mask (taking care to avoid the eye area), and gently massage in for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Using fingertips, apply a thick layer of activator serum directly over the entire derma-crystal mask. As conditioners are released, you will experience a warming sensation and see a white foam appear. If desired, continue adding activator serum for more foam as the crystals dissolve.
- Gently massage for up to 1 minute and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. For best results, use Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System two times a week.
- I love this! I have sensitive skin, but had zero reactions to this product.
- It felt like a sugar scrub on my face but with more intense results. The crystals didn't hurt as I rubbed them on my face, and the warming sensation from the serum was gentle.
- I did have pink skin (it gets pink very easily) that went away fairly quickly.
- My skin was so, so soft afterwards!
- Fine lines were diminished but wrinkles looked the same.
- While pricey at $22 I got many uses out of it. Totally worth the money.
- Step 1 smelled like watermelon (most say citrus), which I like, and the smell was gone once I washed away the product.
- I wouldn't say it was strong like a peel, but my skin was exfoliated and it is a nice facsimile of a true microdermabrasion.
- As someone with very dry skin, this product worked wonders quickly.
- My pores looked smaller.
- While not the intended use, I did try this on the bottom of my feet and had great results.
- Results last a couple of days, making it perfect for a quick results.
- If you want to use it before a big event, for example, please do a trial run beforehand to see how your skin will react.
- I would absolutely repurchase and recommend.
While this worked perfectly on my dry skin, I cannot promise that this will work for everyone, nor that everyone will have zero reactions.
Avoid using more than twice a week, do not combine with similar products, and do not use consecutive days.
Avoid on irritated, damaged or diseased skin.
Limit sun exposure/use sunscreen for a week.
Have you tried this product before? Would you try it?
Please leave any additional questions below. I'll answer in the comments!