- FITNESS: Merrithew Stability Ball--Ah yes, this came last week as I failed my The 52 Project challenge. I've not used it yet, and if you use one, please let me know what you think.
- FASHION: Remix Timebomb Watch--These come in a variety of colors and are easy to clean, plus there's a secret button that makes the watch light up like a disco. It's a huge watch, but cute. And you can find me in the dark!
- BEAUTY: Epicuren Discovery Lip Balm--The lip balm has SPF 15 and soothing tea tree oil and aloe vera. This is the second, albeit much different, lip balm I've received, and I can't stand touching stuff in a tin. It just makes me less likely to use it. The tea tree oil is great but burns around my lips.
- FOOD: Popbar Chocolate on a Stick--These are cute, delicious, and I received milk and dark chocolate ones. I actually used to make these for Christmas and shared the post here.
- FOOD: Jet-Puffed Vanilla Mallow Bits--A perfect accompaniment for hot chocolate. These are like the marshmallows in cereal and you can add as MANY AS YOU WANT. Or eat from the box. Just sayin'.
- EXTRAS: Think Think Bars--These are delicious and came in peanut butter, crunch caramel, and chocolate coconut, with the latter being my favorite.
- EXTRAS: $15 off Casetagram--make a case for your Iphone/Ipad from your Instagram photos.
What new treats and products have you been loving lately?