1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
Revlon--I love just about about everything they make!
2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
Face: Revlon Colorstay Whipped or Garnier BB Cream
Cheek: Wet N Wild or Revlon Cream
Lip: Revlon Lip Butters or Lip Balm Stains
3. Least favorite product?
Covergirl Cheekers...they have little pigment and are just impossible to use! I don't get why they are loved so much.
4. What is the best makeup bargain?
Wet N Wild has some great products, like their shadows and polishes.
5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
Prestige My Blackest Lashes--I don't see much hype about it. It's so good, and for those of you that dislike L'Oreal Carbon Black, you might like this drier version.
6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Physician's Formula--way too overpriced for the quality. I'm usually disappointed.
7. Show your best drugstore dupes:
These are just a few I picked out--I have so many more & I need to do a separate post on all them:
Wet N Wild Highlighter in Reserve Your Cabana for Lorac Perfectly Lit
ELF Radiance Enhancer for Benefit High Beam
Milani blush in Luminous for Nars Orgasm
Wet N Wild for MAC shadows Modest Tone, Cork, Handwritten, Shroom, Naked Lunch
Hoola bronzer and NYC Sunny
8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
Many of the BB creams just didn't do anything for me and I have really had to work with the L'Oreal Infallible shadows. I also was disappointed with Maybelline Bouncy Blush--the shimmer looks weird on me, but I know so many of you like them!
Tell me your best/worst drugstore products!
Or better yet, answer the questions! :)