- Silver silk zip bag--A cute little makeup bag
- NYX loose pearl shadow--This loose pigment is so gorgeous and wonderful for the holidays. My sister, my mom, and I wore it this past weekend at my sister's wedding. While pigments can be messy, they are a versatile product. I can wet the pigment for a more intense look (it's intense already), use as an eyeliner, and even turn it into a polish! NYX has been featured a couple of times on Ipsy, but that's fine with me, as I am a huge NYX fan.
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner--This is my favorite Kohl eyeliner pencil, so I was thrilled to received this black liner. UD was in the first Ipsy bag.
- Mai Couture Highlight Paper--Another brand featured in the first bag. Last year, I received the blotting papers and a sample of the highlight paper. Simply wipe a sheet onto the areas you'd like highlighted. A great travel product.
- Mirabella Primer--This brand was in September's bag. This primer has silicone, allowing shadow and foundation a smooth base, and the primer is thinner than Smashbox's. This is perfect for travel as well.
- Be a Bombshell Lipgloss--A red lipgloss is a great alternative to red lipstick, which can be daunting and austere. The gloss is moisturizing and has decent staying power. This brand was featured in October's Ipsy bag.
Share your monthly subscription box/bag/etc links below!