I love to share my Cheap Treats: beauty items I love that are fewer than $10.
I hope you enjoy and check out more Cheap Treats here.
I feel like I'm saying this every post this week, but I'm still not finished purchasing/making presents! I know! I've never been this bad. This Friday when I'm off work it'll all come together. Anyway, one stocking stuffer I'm giving this year is the ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder and it's only $3.
This duo comes in three shades (St. Lucia, pictured, the lightest shade) and my favorite is Turks & Caicos, the darkest of the three. There's also a new cream version I love, $3 too, that can be purchased on the ELF website. So why do I like it so much? Read on:
- Budget-friendly at $3
- Travel-friendly (two products in 1 container)
- Use the bronzer as an eyeshadow
- Use the bronzer for all over color or to contour
- Big mirror for on-the-go touchups or makeup application
- Use the blush (or bronzer) as a polish--just add clear polish and mix
- Subtle gold sparkle in both bronzer and blush
- Supposed NARS dupes (I don't see it, but many say so)
- Add bronzer to lotion to make skin sparkle
- Great pigmentation
Note: This isn't a matte bronzer/blush, as it has subtle gold sparkle. I like the sparkle best during this summer, night's out, or beach vacations. Please check the website for ingredients if you have skin allergies.
What Cheap Treat (it doesn't have to be beauty-related) have you been loving lately?
What stocking stuffers do you love to give/receive?
PS: Have you noticed the above pics on my sidebar?
Click them to email me for any beauty questions and/or blog post requests you have.
I can answer them via email or as a blog post. I always return emails. Thanks.