It's the weekend! Tell me your plans! I can finally relax and get caught up on blog comments/visits. Leave your links below so I can stop by! Well, guess who's finished with her Christmas shopping?? This girl riiight here. Now I just have to wrap it all, aka throw into bags, and call it done. One gift that's easy to wrap and make--my Gingerbread Sugar Scrub. Enjoy!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 c brown sugar (light or dark)
- 6 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- or 2 tsp each of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger
- or mix ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg essential oils
- 4 drops of vanilla extract
- 1 c sweet almond oil (or oil of choice)
M E T H O D
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Combine oils and then add to dry ingredients.
- Mix well and store in an air-tight container.
N O T E S
- Spices (especially cinnamon) can cause skin reactions, so be mindful. I would suggest this for feet and body only.
- Dress up the jar, add a cute tag, and you've got a gift ready in under 5 minutes!
- Random Facts: I'm eating gingerbread cookies as I'm typing this. And while I made the scrub. And they were store-bought.
Enjoy your weekend!
Be safe, behave, and be well!