First, did you see yesterday's post on tips for Hard to Curl Hair? For some reason, it posted on Tuesday, so most of you didn't see it. I think you might like it! But back to the beauty goodies:
- BedHead Spoil Me--Defrizzer, Smoother, Instant Restyler: This can be sprayed on wet or dry hair. My hair can get frizzy so I thought I'd give this a try. It works best if you spray all over, and not concentrating on one area. It smells yummy.
- Wet N Wild Shadow in Nutty: Believe it or not, I didn't have this shade in my collection. It's a medium brown with a sheen that looks great on just about everyone's eyes. It's very close to MAC's Satin Taupe.
- Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow in Pixie--I love a good cream shadow, be it pot or stick form, and this was only $1.99. It reminds me of Benefit's High Brow Glow. It makes a great shadow base and highlighter for eyes.
- Every Drop Beauty Spatula--Ok, I'm known for being frugal. I totally own it. But have you ever had a slight pang in your heart throwing away a product knowing there was still stuff left? I love this and have gotten my money's worth already, I swear. It's a spatula that fits inside bottles, allowing you to scoop product out that otherwise you'd throw away.
- L'Oreal Polish in Muse's Attitude--I bought several polishes, and decided to pick one at random at share. This is from the Project Runway collection and it is so pretty!
- Garnier Fall Fight--This is one product I was very excited to try, since it claims to help fight hair breakage. It has biotin in it, among other ingredients to give hair a stronger, fuller appearance. I've been using it about a month, and I can't tell if it's psychological or of it really works. The directions state to spray on roots, but it doesn't state how often. I've used it on wet and dry hair, and I have to straighten my roots once it dries, as my natural wave comes back. If you'd like a more extensive review, let me know.
What beauty products have you been loving?
Is there a product you'd like to see reviewed here? Let me know.
Thank you for following and tweeting about my blog!
Everyday I am getting closer to 1000! Please help me. Thanks!