G O L D
- Cover lid with Maybelline Color Tattoo in gold.
- Apply dark brown shade from the Wet N Wild palette Vanity into crease. This is one of my favorite palettes, as it features great Mac dupes, neutrals, and is great for travel.
- Dab the gold shimmery shade onto middle of eye.
- Take the shimmery brown onto outer third of eye.
- Use the dark brown shade as eyeliner.
- Lightest shade should act as a highlight.
S I L V E R
- Place the silver shade from Wet N Wild's Don't Steal My Thunder all over the lid.
- Take the black shade into the outer corner of the eye into a V shape.
- Use the white shade for a highlight.
- The black shade serves as liner.
- I also used this palette in my Homecoming Makeup Tutorial.
B R O N Z E
- Rub NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries all over lid.
- Pat L'Oreal Infallible Shadow in Bronzed Taupe onto outer third of lid and into crease.
- Wet eyeliner brush and dab in copper shade from Hard Candy's Baked Duo in Peace to use as liner.
- Use the lighter shade from the duo as highlight under brows and into inner corner.
Which Olympic events were your favorites?
This post is tracker-protected, meaning I can see who plagiarizes this post.
Please, do not plagiarize this post.
PS: Welcome to my new blog design!
Thanks go to Carolyn! I love it!
Her link is at the bottom of the page--check her out.
& thanks Vanisha for recommending her.