Yesterday I shared my monthly reviews of Birchbox & MyGlam.
But many of the comments said that
you didn't want to spend money on a monthly subscription.
Today, I've got you covered.
Have you heard of Influenster? IT'S FREE!
They give out seasonal boxes full of goodies. Check out past reviews here.
The box I received for free this time? The Summer Vox Box! Let's open it up:
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF30--Not only is this a sunscreen that protects from UVA & UVB rays, but it's a lotion as well! It has the hydrating ribbons, and the colors on the bottle denote the actual colors that come out of the bottle. I didn't break out using this on my dry skin, and the best part, I didn't get burnt either. I wore it while swimming. And of course the smell is great.
Silky, hydrating, and SPF 30
- Tampax & Always Radiant Collection--I'm so shy about this stuff, so I loved the little bag this came in! Inside was a little bit of everything, from panty liners to super tampons. It's also great to keep in the car, desk, gym bag, suitcase, etc. They work. Enough said, er, typed.
for when life happens...and what else can one say about tampons...
- Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread--The suggestion on the package said to heat it up, and I'm SO glad I did. It smelled and tasted like banana bread, but crunchier. Soft yet crunchy, if that makes any sense. They have even more flavors. I want 'em all!
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color--I was most excited to try this, as I've seen this and similar products in stores for a bit. It's a special polish with a magnet on the top. Simply paint a thick coat of polish and place the magnet on top while it's wet. Within 10 seconds, you'll have a cool design. The thicker the polish, the more prominent of design. Mine looked purple on the bottle, but was actually a deep, burgundy red. I wish there were more colors--these are all very autumnal, and I wish that the directions were clearer.
it's a magnet, it's polish, it's fun??
- Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme--Since I've gotten older (sigh) and live in the smog city of Atlanta, my skin dries out so quickly. Couple that with my constantly painted nails, and my hands & cuticles are a wreck. I've loved using this--I just need to remind myself to use it. The smell is pretty lovely too.
stays on even with hand washing
- Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy--I loveeeee this product. I've reviewed it before and even done a giveaway on it. Check my past review here. The idea behind this is instead of just cleaning the hair, start with the scalp. It leads to healthier, longer hair.
obsessed. try it.
Which product(s) interest you?