July's Birchbox was full of goodies!
And I'm pretty sure this was my last box for the year--I think?
I will not be renewing for budget reasons.
Let's see what I got!
This month was the Glamour Magazine edition. I love having themed boxes and I love Glamour Magazine!
- Ahava Purifying Mud Mask--This mud mask is great for those with oily skin. It broke me out, sadly, but I was pleased with it.
- Alerna Bamboo UV+ Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide--This had the texture of a glossing or smoothing serum and worked fine. Yes, that's how it's spelled.
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner--Great liner that didn't budge. See pic below.
- Harvey Prince Hello Perfume--Meyer Lemon, white grapefruit, pink plumeria make up this sample. I liked it.
- Tea Forte' Minteas--These kinda smelled, looked, and tasted to something akin to a natural dog biscuit, but they actually worked! My breath was fresh. The tin is cute and I'm going to use it to store the item below.
- Earbuds w.playlist--Ok, so the earbuds are too big for my ears, but the colors are so cute! There were several playlists on the website, so I don't think I found the right one.
- Fave item? The liner!
- OVERALL: Happy with this box, but I still wish I'd gotten the items others get! 5/6!
some nerd cheesing out with headphones + extreme closeup of liner
This month's MyGlam bag was Beach Beauty!
Let's check it this month's bag!
- Rainbow Bag--It's see-through but cute.
- Green Apple Moisturizer SPF 15 by Juice Beauty--I received their Blemish Clearing System in my February Birchbox. I was pleased with that product and this one. It's a thick moisturizer that's good for the body, but not the face!
- NuMe HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner--I'm OBSESSED with this. It made my coarse hair super soft.
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish--I own one of their glosses, so I liked this one too. It's a pretty pink-nude color.
- Yes to Cucumbers On-the-Go Facial Towelettes--I've never tried Yes To anything before, and loved these. I keep them in the fridge. Ahhh! They are decent at removing makeup.
- Circus by Andrea's Choice Polish in Somersault--I rarely get on YT, so I had no idea who this is, but I think it's awesome she has her own polish line. I received the yellow. Just like every yellow polish I own, it was streaky and took 3 coats. But it's vegan, etc. So yay.
- By the way, here are the codes I got for this month, so try and see if they work!
- $49 for set of Hydro Punch or Pure Remedy: MGLAM4966 (exp. 10-31-12)
- 50% NuMe: MG95138765
- Fave item? Conditioner
- OVERALL? 4/6 I really liked this bag, but who needs a moisturizer in the summer? And I didn't like the texture of the polish. It didn't feel "beachy" enough.
What did you get?
Leave your link in the comments!
Not a subscriber?
What product would you like to try?
As always, leave comments if you'd like more info on a product or have a question!