For nights out at the beach, try my Golden Bronze Eyes.
This eye look is lovely on anyone and can be modified for day/light.
Make this look as heavy/smokey as you like.
And the best part? You probably have similar colors. Here's how to:
- I used the Vanity palette from Wet N Wild, but almost any neutral palette will do (think Naked Palette, etc).
- I also used a brown liner from NYX and mascara.
- Applying eyeshadow primer will keep your shadow lasting all night!
- After applying shadow primer on my lid, take the lightest shade underneath the brows & inner corners. I used a small brush or pinky finger to apply. (I like to work lightest shade to darkest, whereas some do the highlight shade last.)
- Take the tan shade and pat all over lid with a flat brush. It should be a couple of shades darker than your skin tone.
- Using a crease brush, dab the brown shade on the outer corner and drag into the crease. Then brush the brown shade back and forth, in windshield wiper motion, in the crease to blend.
- With the flat brush or pointer finger, take the golden shade and place right on the center of the lid. You'll need just a little bit of this for sparkle. Rub finger/brush lightly back and forth to blend.
- Line water and tightline with the brown liner before applying mascara of choice.
- Make this look extra-golden bronze by adding your favorite bronzer and using the golden shade as a highlight along cheeks.
- Finish with a nude lipgloss.