Today I'm sharing just a *few* of my favorite Summer Beauty Products.
Because I'm an indecisive Libra, I might've shared more than a few.
I hope you find some new favorites.
Be sure to share yours below! Enjoy.
F A C E + B O D Y + H A I R
- Sunscreen--I switch these so often! Ocean Potion, Hawaiian Tropic, Bullfrog, etc. (not pictured)
- Body Wash--The Body Shop's Coconut Shower Cream or Caress' Tahitian Renewal. Both smell like summer to me. One moisturizes and the other exfoliates.
- Conditioner--Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner. I know I'm constantly posting this, but I LOVE it. I'm talking Holy Grail product here--so many uses. And it smells like amazingness.
- Body Oil--Vaseline Body Gel Oil in Cocoa Butter. This gives a subtle sheen without being too greasy.
- Beachy Waves Spray--Not Your Mother's Beach Babe. So far, I love every product I've tried from this line. And I want them all! My fave is my Sea Salt Spray I shared yesterday.
- Tan in a Can--Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. Perfect for summer parties and weddings--it hides veins too!
- Self-Tanner--Jergen's Natural Glow. I've used the face and body for years. So glad it has spf in it now!
- Highlight/Shine--ELF All Over Stick in Golden Peach & Nuxe Golden Shimmer Dry Oil, for when you want a little highlight or a lot of shimmer.
M A K E U P
- Polishes--Orly (Oh Cabana Boy), L'Oreal (Boozy Brunch), ULTA (Oh!). Because you need a fun color reminiscent of unicorns/Lisa Frank, a coral, and a golden glittery peach (more pics below).
- Bronzer--I've got a bigger post on this coming, but I love Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil.
- Blotting Papers--These were a dollar from F21, but any brand is fine. Use on oily faces or greasy bangs.
- Shadow--Hard Candy's Baked Shadow Duos in High Maintenance. I love neutrals, but neutrals with a metallic finish is fitting for summer. It's a nice change.
- Tinted Moisturizer--I am more likely to wear a BB cream, but since I've featured those so much lately, I thought I'd share ELF's version. It's cheaper than my beloved Cover Girl's version.
- Lips--Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef, Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Sunset Peach or Bellini, and Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch. I love all of the shades of the Babylips, with Pink Punch, Peppermint, or Peach Kiss as my faves. They're super moisturizing, with sheer color & have spf!
- Scent--I don't own a lot of perfumes, due to the migraines most scents cause. I tend to rely on body wash or my hair (it usually smells like my discontinued Sunsilk or the 3 Min Miracle). I'm still crazy about my Travalo refillable perfume atomizer and it's currently full with Miss Dior Cherie.
- Powder--ELF Studio Complexion. The lightweight formula evens out skin tone and absorbs excess oil, and sheer formula brightens, mattes and neutralizes the skin. (not pictured)
It's a dupe for NARS Orgasm polish & is my favorite polish of all time.
It's so much prettier than it appears!
Ready for the beach!
What are your favorite Summer Beauty Products?