How was your weekend?
I went to a pool party
& won a trivia contest,
as trivia is the only "sport" I'm good at.
I also did the weekly Running of Errands.
Below is the makeup I wear in the summer,
especially whilst running errands.
It takes 5 minutes (or fewer),
can be worn year-round
(just sub in your faves), whilst traveling,
and is perfect for beginners
or those who wear little makeup.
T O O L S:
Wet N Wild Creme Brulee Shadow
Hard Candy Fox in a Box Bronzer/Blush
Too Faced Bronzer
Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Concealer
Rimmel Mascara Day 2 Night (Used Night)
L'Oreal Smoldering Eyeliner (Brown)
M E T H O D:
- Dab on a BB Cream or tinted moisturizer. To save time, I used my fingers. I love BB Creams because they have more coverage than tinted moisturizer, hide imperfections, and even out skin tone. 1 minute
- Apply concealer where needed, as well as on lids and underneath bottom lashes. 1 minute
- If you've got oily skin, apply your favorite mattifying powder. I love ELF's Tone Correcting Powder. 5 seconds
- Pat on the light shadow. The concealer applied earlier will give shadow staying power as well as even skin tone/hide discoloration on the eyes. 15 seconds
- Take your crease brush, dip in the bronzer, and brush back & forth in crease & outer corner. The bronzer works as a great neutral & is one less product to grab in the morning. Just stay away from the sparkly bronzer! 15 seconds
- Line eyes along upper and lower lash lines. Gently smudge with finger on upper lashes. The concealer applied earlier will prevent liner from running underneath the eyes. 30 seconds
- Curl lashes & apply mascara to top lashes--this saves time & is why we added the liner and smudged it. 1 minute
- Brush on a bit of bronzer on the face. See my bronzer method here. 10 seconds
- I tend to get rubicund of visage fairly easily, so I would skip the blush. But to prove you actually have the time to, I did today! 5 seconds
- Finish the look with your favorite lipgloss. I chose coral! You could use lipstick instead and even use as blush if desired. 5 seconds
= 4 minutes, 25 seconds
Again, this could be longer/shorter depending on the products used. I used bronzer since it's summer, but leave that out if you don't wear it. I tried to not rush & really take my time to show how attainable this is. So for those that will say they "have no time" or the know-how, this proves you can do it! And I can't wait to see your pics!
Would you take the 5 Minute Challenge?