- Dr. Jart--Waterfuse BB Cream....It's a moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, and skin-perfecting time. I hated this. It started grey, which is typical of many BB Creams, but it stayed grey, and didn't feel moisturized, perfected...nothing. F
- Color Club Polish in Disco Nap....I loved this! It's a gilded, metallic gold and it went on great. I posted a pic to my Instagram (ElleSees), which I can post here if anyone's interested. A
- BeautyBlender Cleanser....I own the generic version of the Beauty Blender, and used the cleanser on it. It looked brand new! Although it was a small sample, I was able to clean 3 sponges and 6 brushes. A
- Notecard....Gossip Girl xoxo....haven't used this yet.
- Twistband....It's a skinny headband & I'll be taking this to the beach. A
- Arquiste L'Etrog....Perfume sample that smells like citron, palm leaves, and myrtle to smell like a medieval harvest festival in Italy. Smells ok, but I have a cold!
May's MyGlam bag theme was "Love is in the Air." This made me think maybe it was supposed to be released in February? This month I received four items.
- Miss Beauty Nail Bling....These look cute, but are impossible to apply! I gave up after 30 minutes and with two nails almost completed. Nails in minutes? HA! Once my finger started bleeding from my furiously filing away, I said forget it, so no pics! F
- MyGlam Concealer Brush & Defining Eyeliner Brush....For the past couple of months, MyGlam has included a travel brush in the monthly bag. This completes the series and I now have 5 travel brushes. They're great and I love how they tell you what the brush is used for--many people don't know! A
- Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick....It's a darker color that is surprisingly wearable, and not over-the-top noticeable. I don't notice any extra plumpness or hydration as claimed. B
- Philosophy Love Sweet Love....This perfume sample is fun, fruity, and flirty. Smells ok, but I have a cold.
- The bag is cute this month: pink lips on a bright aqua background. It's made of the same silky material as February's bag.
Let's Link Up! Leave me your link to your monthly subscription
(Birchbox, MyGlam, Glossybox, etc) in the comments so I can see what you got!
PS: I have two giveaways ending Sunday and Monday. Check 'em out & have a great weekend. Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle.