I'm sharing my absolute essential products--they're cheap, easy to find, and multi-purpose. First up is concealer--it's something we all have and I guarantee that after this post, you'll never look at it the same again! Liquid or stick form of concealer will work! Check out some of my favorite ways to use concealer, and you'll quickly see why it's an Elle's Essentials.
- Eyeshadow primer--this makes shadow last longer
- Highlighter (see my highlighting post here for ideas)
- Nude Lip--apply concealer to lips and then add a clear/sheer or slightly tinted gloss.
- Dab a little to the middle of lips before applying lipstick/gloss to make lips appear bigger.
- Line outside of lips to make them appear larger.
- Use the tip above to stop feathering of lipstick.
- Have a shade of lipstick that's too dark? Or a shade that didn't work for you? Or maybe you just want to change up a lipstick? Mix a little concealer with your lipstick.
- Use concealer to conceal tattoos. Check out my Hide a Tat tutorial here.
- Take a stick concealer and use it to draw/outline where you'd like an eyebrow shape to be--this is great to use as a guide when plucking eyebrows.
- Want to make lashes look longer? Take the tiniest amount of concealer and apply on the edges of your lashes. Use the concealer as a primer before applying mascara.
- By putting concealer down the bridge of your nose and blending well, it will make your nose appear thinner.
- Conceal dark circles/hide imperfections (ok, I had to throw that in...)
What other ways do you use concealer?
T W O giveaways are happening riiiiight now on my blog.
Have you entered them both?