L O O K 1 (Natural Beauty):
- This the the fresh-faced and barely-there look, for those who just want natural beauty with minimum products.
- Apply tinted moisturizer (I used CoverGirl), since in spring/summer the trend is always lighter/less foundation.
- Wiggle the mascara (I used NYC Big Bold) wand back and forth on lashes and apply two coats.
- Dot lip stain (NYC 16-Hour) on the cheeks and rub in.
- Brush lip stain on lips. Add a clear gloss or just lip balm if desired.
L O O K 2 (In Bloom):
- I decided to do two looks, one that was very subtle (in fact, so subtle that it didn't show up on camera!!), and one that just takes it up a notch.
- Apply BB Cream (I used Garnier) or tinted moisturizer.
- Dot in highlighter around the eyes, cupid's bow, and under bottom lip.
- Apply white eyeliner on the bottom waterline to look more awake.
- Using the Revlon 12-Hour shadow quad in Berry Bloom, brush the lightest shade all over the lid, the pink shade in the crease, and the darkest shade in the outer corner and blend.
- Brush eyeliner (Maybelline Lash Stiletto) on top lids, slightly winging at the ends.
- For dramatic eyes, use two mascaras, (NYC Big Bold and Rimmel Max Volume Flash). Two coats each (after using an eyelash curler).
- Brush the lip stain on lips and add the lipstick if desired (Maybelline Pink Me Up...so pretty!)
- Dot lip stain on cheeks and rub in for a slightly flushed cheeks.
T I P S :
- No tinted moisturizer? Make your own with facial moisturizer and foundation.
- Use a stippling brush when applying the tinted moisturizer to give your face that dewy, airbrushed effect.
PS: Have a beauty question you'd like answered? Have a blog post request? Let me know below!!