When/Where/Why: Valentine's Day/Valentine's Day/Valentine's Day
Wore: So far, 2012 and I haven't been getting along. And while I don't want this post (or blog) to be negative, I do want to be honest. Life has been trying for me lately (I promise I'm fine), so I look for the sweetness in every situation. Accentuate the positive, y'know? While this isn't my favorite outfit of all time, I'm glad I injected a little girly color to make me feel better. It worked!
- Instead of red, I kept it sweet with this pinky/peachy cardigan from H&M.
- I wore it over a grey tank, also from H&M (similar).
- Grey skinnies and flats (not pictured, oops) completed my outfit.
- A chunky drop necklace and a sweet pink gloss gave me that little extra.
- Like my hair? I can show you how I got it like this next week, if you'd like.
big hair, don't care ;)